Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

How to limit tags displayed on a single post

Old Mar 31, 2011, 07:33 PM
arie_ds

6 posts · Jan 2011
Hello,

I need help about tags on one of my posts (the theme is generated by Atahualpa theme):

http://getridofcandida.org/l-glutami...this-first.php

The tags are automatically generated by a plugin, but they are too many. I want them to be displayed randomly between 5 or 7 tags only on the post. But I couldnt find solution I need. I have searched on many forums with no luck, maybe because I am totally noob at php coding.

Can someone help?

Thanks
Arie
Old Mar 31, 2011, 08:02 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What plugin are you using? It's hard to believe they don't have a way of limiting what shows or how many tags are produces.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 08:26 PM
arie_ds

6 posts · Jan 2011
I use SEO Booster Plugin from cleverplugins.com, version 1.9.2.5. Unfortunately, I didnt see any of the options where I can set how many tags displayed on each post. The condition is worsen when one of the developer passed away couple of months ago, remaining users like me don't have pretty much support now for the plugin.

Thanks
Arie
Old Mar 31, 2011, 09:53 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I would just look in the settings for tags and how they are generated and experiment with the various settings.