Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to make header image & menu bars stretch full width of the container?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 23, 2010, 03:10 PM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
How to make header image & menu bars stretch full width of the container?

I want the header to absolutely fit the container of the blog with no left or right borders and the top border very minimal. How do I do this? I have searched the forum and only found how to make the header go full width of the entire browser page. This is not what I want.

I have tried extended the width of the header area and all that does is give me more on the right hand side falling off the container of the whole blog.

Is there a solution to this?

Last edited by Shan_LSOS; Oct 23, 2010 at 04:30 PM.