Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Missing photos in Category???

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 8, 2010, 10:26 PM
rottwlrmom

15 posts · Apr 2010
Missing photos in Category???

I've really screwed up now! I have NO idea how I did this.

My photos show up just fine on my home page:

http://bit.ly/c2wA28

But when you click in the category... where I really want people to shop... No photos! (huh???) How is this even possible? if it shows up in the home page post... where do they go for the category??? You can't even click on the photo!

Is this something I'm doing wrong on upload? or a setting I've messed up??

Category page: