Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Put in an additional footer - How?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 21, 2014, 07:10 AM
hubbiida

17 posts · Nov 2010
Put in an additional footer - How?

Greetings,

I have searched the forums, and I've come close, but I haven't found anything that perfectly answers this question:

Is it possible to put an additional footer above the existing footer in Atahualpa? I realize a widget can be put into the footer itself or placed at the bottom of the central column. But neither of those are quite what I am looking for. I need a separate area - a widget, or even a div put in by a PHP function - that makes the footer a two-tiered affair. Any way to do it?

Thanks!

Andrew