Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Default Logo shows as Link, not Image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 28, 2013, 10:21 AM
bgellman

2 posts · Aug 2013
[SOLVED] Default Logo shows as Link, not Image

I have just installed Atahualpa 3.7.12 for use at http://mokshawellnesscenter.com/.

I am trying to insert a small photo to the left of the site's title. I think in this theme that is the Logo. It continuously shows a link, not image, even if I try the default image (logo.png). How can I get my image to display?

Settings:
Configure Header area: %logo %bar1 %image %bar2 %pages
Show logo image?: logo.png

Image:
I have not moved the location of the logo.png since I installed. I have not changed permissions at all. If I open that file with another application, I see the green flower.

I have spent time on-line and experimenting, trying to find the cause - but still coming up short.

I am not a techie so would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks much for your time and help.