Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

PHP warning help please...

Old Feb 27, 2014, 09:56 AM
webmom

3 posts · Feb 2014
PHP warning help please...

Hi, my webhost recently upgraded to php5.4 and now ALL my sites are spitting out errors (not happy). Now, on my blog, I haven't recently changed anything and the only answer I found for this error was not actually helpful. So, hoping someone can help? Thanks in advance!

I'm running Atahualpa 3.7.13 and WordPress 3.8.1

PHP Warning: array_rand() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php on line 268
Old Feb 27, 2014, 10:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
That is just a warning and if you see it on the screen it is probably because you have
HTML Code:
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
in your wp-config.php file. You can comment it out by changing it to
HTML Code:
#define('WP_DEBUG', true);
or turn it off by changing it to
HTML Code:
define('WP_DEBUG', false);
Old Feb 27, 2014, 11:15 AM
webmom

3 posts · Feb 2014
WOW thank you, that was quick reply )

I know about the errors, but, prefer to fix vs simply ignore and cover up, as it can lead to worse problems later. But, for now, I will for sure use your helpful tip! Thanks again!
Old Feb 27, 2014, 11:27 AM
webmom

3 posts · Feb 2014
Well, debug was already turned off in config, so, just turned off error reporting in the file causing the error and added to my to-do list )
Old Mar 6, 2014, 07:29 AM
Corfromleuven

4 posts · Dec 2012
I have a similar problem here. I update both wordpress to 3.8.1. and Atahualpa to 3.7.13 and since the header is gone completely and showing the following message instead:

"Notice: Undefined index: images_root in /data/sites/web/erfgoeddagnoorderkempenbe/www/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/header.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined index: full_width_header in /data/sites/web/erfgoeddagnoorderkempenbe/www/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/header.php on line 64

Notice: Undefined index: full_width_header in /data/sites/web/erfgoeddagnoorderkempenbe/www/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/header.php on line 82

Notice: Undefined index: full_width_footer in /data/sites/web/erfgoeddagnoorderkempenbe/www/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/footer.php on line 92"

I don't know very well what this is supposed to mean. But can I do the same as mentioned above. And to avoid needless replies: which WP-CONFIG file should I find and where?

Thanks for all your help.

Kind regards,
Old Mar 6, 2014, 02:59 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
go to
'Style & edit HEADER AREA' and do a save
'Style & edit CENTER COLUMN' and do a save
'Style & edit FOOTER' and do a save
Old Jul 19, 2014, 09:06 PM
jmartintreswnet

1 posts · Jul 2014
I'm having the same problem as Corfromleuven. I've tried to save again but nothing happens:

Notice: Undefined index: images_root in ...

Notice: Undefined index: full_width_header in ...

Notice: Undefined index: full_width_footer in ...

Notice: Undefined index: page_post_options in ...

The problems is that the fields are empty, no default value either.

I tried to create manualy the fields in the database but again with no results.

Thanks for help.
Old Aug 11, 2014, 01:09 PM
sowelljan

18 posts · Aug 2011
San Diego, California
I am receiving an error in my header:
Warning: array_rand() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/friendsoflibrary/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php on line 268
Please note, the problem goes away when I make the relative location of images in the atahualpa/ata-images directory. However, if I use this directory, I will have problems every time I update the theme. Presently, I am holding my header images in wp-content/ata-images, hoping we can resolve this issue.

While under construction, my website url is http://www.friendsofknhlibrary.org/, the site is hosted with GoDaddy.

I have followed your directions below, including:
1. Changing the wp-config.php file to reflect "define('WP_DEBUG', false);"
2. Went to 'Style & edit HEADER AREA' and do a save, 'Style & edit CENTER COLUMN' and do a save, 'Style & edit FOOTER' and do a save
3. Changed wp-content/ata-images/ and interior directories to 755, and images within those folders to 644
4. Formatted the the header area without %image - which makes everything work...

I am using Atahualpa 3.7.15, WordPress 3.9.2

Could you offer me direction on resolving this error message? Is there a fix?

Last edited by sowelljan; Aug 11, 2014 at 01:16 PM.
Old Aug 11, 2014, 06:35 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
go to ATO->export/import - do an export and attach it to a reply

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 6, 2017 at 10:03 AM.