Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Need Styling Help

Old May 26, 2010, 07:12 PM
NFLfbJunkie

6 posts · May 2010
I want to know how to change some of the styling for this theme's blog post look. See attached picture for what I am trying to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blog styling.png
Views:	1400
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	509  
Old May 26, 2010, 07:18 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Do you have a link to the live site?
Old May 26, 2010, 07:21 PM
NFLfbJunkie

6 posts · May 2010
www.fantasyfootballgridiron.com/ffbgblog

The blog is in its infancy stages. Thanks for any help.
Old May 26, 2010, 07:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The items in the Header configuration option -like %pages %logo %bar1 can be rearranged. The left to right order of these item determines the top to bottom way they will display
Old May 26, 2010, 07:30 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Those lines are just top borders on the footer and the post. You can remove them in the appropriate ATO areas (Style Posts & Pages, Style & Edit FOOTER)
Old May 26, 2010, 07:36 PM
NFLfbJunkie

6 posts · May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
Those lines are just top borders on the footer and the post. You can remove them in the appropriate ATO areas (Style Posts & Pages, Style & Edit FOOTER)
Thanks, but how, and where, exactly? There are so many options to edit I don't know exactly which ones to edit to get my desired effect.
Old May 26, 2010, 07:45 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Go to ATO>Style POSTS & PAGES and take out the border setting. Then go to ATO>Style & Edit FOOTER and take out the border setting in the Footer Style box.

To use this theme to best advantage you really need to familiarize yourself with the various ares of Atahulapa Theme Options. Most of those setting are pretty self explanatory but playing around with them will give you the knowledge you need.

Once you have changed some setting and have seen what they do it will get clearer and clearer. It took most of us a fair amount of time to figure out where various setting are and I still have to hunt from time to time. This is by far the most configurable theme I have ever used but that does come at the cost of a steeper learning curve.

Have Fun...