Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Custom Menu "settings" missing !

Old May 14, 2014, 12:19 PM
Paul33

38 posts · May 2009
I'm running with Atahualpa on a number of sites but on one of them I'm struggling to add a custom menu to the top of the pages.

When I go to Dashboard>Appearance>Menus, I have no "Menu Settings" option at the bottom whereas I do on the others. All I get is a warning that the theme doesn't handle custom menus but that can't be right as I have custom menus on my other sites and the Menu page looks different in all those !

I'm clearly doing something stupid here so would appreciate help !!!
Old May 14, 2014, 12:47 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
have you created a custom menu yet?

Last edited by juggledad; May 14, 2014 at 12:50 PM.