Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Add Page Menu to Dump Template

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 4, 2012, 10:40 AM
pvelte

38 posts · Apr 2010
[SOLVED] Add Page Menu to Dump Template

Over the past several months, I've tried to figure out how to insert the horizontal page menu into a custom HTML page that is configured using the dump template code. The page works great but I cannot get the menu inserted. I've been able to do this with other themes but not with Atahualpa.

Now, I have a client who really needs this on her site! Viewing the page source of a default template page, I've found and inserted <ul id="rmenu2" class="clearfix rMenu-hor rMenu"> in the HTML. I strongly suspect I need to add code to the page but, cannot determine what needs to be added to enable the Page Menu.

The dump template file starts with:
<?php /* Template Name: Dump2 template */ ?>

<?php

// Do not delete these lines ?> --

And I insert my HMTL (beginning with the open HTML tag) after that. What code needs to be added to the page to allow the menu bar to function (and appear where I want it).

Thanks!