Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Section for All things Google

Old Jun 4, 2009, 02:02 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
Can we have a section with updated instructions on using Google gadgets with WP themes? I know this isn't Atahualpa specific, but I would be willing to put another $5 to $10 in Juggledad's kitty for this. I'll bet he knows it.

I would like to see instructions on where to paste code for webmaster tools (there is a thread on this but I don't follow it), Analytics (this thread I could follow soon I'll find out if I did it right) and the directions for the web site optimizer are only for html. The css instructions they have are all over the place and hard to piece together. I am willing to bet that there are or shortly will be other Google gadgets we will want to work with.

For now if someone could tell me where to put the meta tag for webmaster tools in my blog, I would appreciate it.