Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

set a different background color for homepage only?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 3, 2009, 10:27 AM
hiccupgirl

4 posts · Jul 2009
set a different background color for homepage only?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how I can set a different background color for my homepage only. I know how to change the background color for the entire site, but is there a way that I can specify that I want #000001 background for my homepage only and then #C0C0C0 as the background for the rest of the pages? (by the way, I'm using version 3.3.3).

Thanks,

Melissa