Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Post/Page Info Items - Trackbacks

Old Feb 20, 2009, 05:19 AM
Andrea

2 posts · Feb 2009
Hello,

first of all: thanks to Flynn for this great theme.

Please excuse if anyone asked the same question ... I tried the search yesterday and didn't find an answer.

%trackback%

and

%trackback-linked('linktext')%

do not "work". I don't have problems to use the info items as you can see here

Does anyone have the same problem?

Regards
Andrea
Old Feb 20, 2009, 05:31 AM
Andrea

2 posts · Feb 2009
Oh, sorry, now I found the answer in " To do for Atahualpa 3.2.1", no need to answer
Old Feb 27, 2009, 05:13 AM
Jeeve5

2 posts · Feb 2009
I was having the same trouble and since I was not gonna wait for the next release I did some troubleshooting on my own. After a lot of fiddeling I came up with this solution. At least %trackback% ist now working.

Goto bfa_postinfo.php in the functions folder of the theme and replace the 5 simillar looking trackback lines with the following:
Code:
#if (strpos($postinfo_string,'%trackback(')!==false) {
######## TRACKBACK ########
$trackback_url = get_trackback_url();
$trackback_link_text = preg_match("/(.*)%trackback\('(.*?)'(.*)/i",$postinfo_string,$trackback_matches);
$trackback_link = '<a href="' . $trackback_url . '">' . $trackback_matches[2] . '</a>';
#}
%trackback-linked% is still not working, but you can easily work around that by using this little HTML code:
Code:
<a href="%trackback%">Trackback</a>