Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Filling empty space of pagebar with RSS button etc

Old Aug 13, 2009, 12:47 PM
Sakshin

66 posts · Aug 2009
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I would like to use the empty space on the righthand side of the pagebar for inserting the rss feed button. Also here I tried many different things without succes. Does anyone have a solution or should I just behave and forget about it?

With regards, Sakshin
Old Aug 15, 2009, 04:20 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You could put something like this in STyle & edit HEADER AREA -> Configure Header Area

<div class="clearfix">
%pages
<div style="float: right; width: 200px">
HTML CODE FOR RSS ICONS
</div>
</div>

And make the div that contains the %pages float left and a specific width, with a CSS Insert

div#menu1 {
float:left;
width: 750px;
}

This is not tested and may need some CSS adjustments to align properly
Old Aug 30, 2009, 12:34 PM
Sakshin

66 posts · Aug 2009
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Thanks Flynn. This works. Although I didn't put the RSS feed button there. The created space I used for one item of the categorie list. Great! No-one sees it's not an page while it's integrated in the pagebar.