Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Multisite »

When clicking on MENU items just take me back to homepage instead of link page

Old Jul 22, 2010, 08:03 PM
jelpesao

7 posts · Jul 2010
I have a few different pages on my site and have the MENU link for each one. When I click on the menu items they go nowhere except the homepage. Please help...
Old Jul 23, 2010, 05:11 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Please supply a url and version numbers of WP and Atahualpa also help.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 06:11 PM
jelpesao

7 posts · Jul 2010
My URL is http://canafistol.net and version I am using is WP 3.0 in multi site mode and Atahualpa 3.5.3. My tags as well as pages don't see to be working. I used another theme and they work ok on it.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 08:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I haven't done much with multisite but take a look at this thread and this thread.