Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Custom sub templates not working

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 20, 2013, 05:33 AM
asifnkhan

6 posts · Mar 2013
India
Send a message via Skype™ to asifnkhan
[SOLVED] Custom sub templates not working

I have created a sub-template to show three widgets below the main row and above footer. The problem is that when I call those templates from any main template they just don't work. To me, the code is right as if I insert same code directly into footer.php, it works. But, I can't use it because I just want to show those widgets on single posts/pages not the homepage. Check the code below:

Code:
<div id="footerwidget-bg">
<div id="main" class="row">

<div id="footerwidget-one" class="col4">
	<?php dynamic_sidebar( 'Footer Widget ONE' ); ?>
</div>

<div id="footerwidget-two" class="col4">		
      	<?php dynamic_sidebar( 'Footer Widget TWO' ); ?>
</div>

<div id="footerwidget-three" class="col4">
	<?php dynamic_sidebar( 'Footer Widget THREE' ); ?>
</div>	

</div>
</div>
I am using below code to call the widgetsinfooter.php sub template.

Code:
<?php bfa_get_template_part( 'widgetsinfooter' ); ?>