Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Update to WP 3.0.2 gives blank site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2, 2011, 04:39 AM
rosetrees

108 posts · Mar 2009
[SOLVED] Update to WP 3.0.2 gives blank site

One of my clients has this site http://madiranwines.com/

It has been updated to WP 3.0.2 but just displays a blank screen with Atahualpa activated.

I have:
Reinstalled WP 3.0.2 manually
Re-ftped ATA 3.6.4 manually

The same thing happens. With 2010 activated the site works ok. With ATA the site displays a blank screen in all browsers.

Any idea what's happening??

Thanks
Carol