Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

homepage looking bad in internet explorer

Old Mar 3, 2011, 01:11 AM
BIGCIGNUS

3 posts · Nov 2010
Hi everybody!
as in the subject my home page looks almost correct in Firefox but bad in Internet Explorer

http://www.aslitoralenord.it

any idea on how to solve it?

Thanks

Francesco V.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 04:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it is because of the
HTML Code:
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" />
statement. If you are on 3.6.4 there is a switch at ato->Style & configure LAYOUT->Emulate IE7 that you can set to no, other wise you have to edit header.php and remove that line
Old Mar 3, 2011, 04:31 AM
BIGCIGNUS

3 posts · Nov 2010
solved, thank you so much.

now it looks fine: even the first post title is clickable where in firefox it isn't. is there any way to make it also in firefox?

thanks again.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 04:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you mean 'CAMPIONI NELLA VITA, CAMPIONI NELLO SPORT' it's clickable for me in Firefox
clear out your cache
Old Mar 3, 2011, 05:58 AM
BIGCIGNUS

3 posts · Nov 2010
to me it is clickable just next the 4th row. I mean it is not clickable on the post-title; only in the "more"/excerpt link (even after clearing out cache)