Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Is there a way to automatically pull out certain posts onto a new page

Old Nov 12, 2009, 05:28 AM
lotusblossomk

2 posts · Aug 2009
South West London
Send a message via Skype™ to lotusblossomk
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and theme - I'm not certain where to post this but is there a way to pull out posts from your blog and group them all together on a specific page. For example I have several tutorial type posts. I have set up a new page called tutorials and manually inserted the links but can I get the theme to do this automatically (say by using certain tags for the appropriate posts?)

Thanks for your help,

Lotusblossomk
Old Nov 12, 2009, 05:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
assign the posts to a 'category' and then they will all show up under that category - you could even have a Category menubar and or mix the category menu in with pages (search forum for this solutinn)
Old Nov 12, 2009, 06:01 AM
lotusblossomk

2 posts · Aug 2009
South West London
Send a message via Skype™ to lotusblossomk
Doh!

Of course , and now I'm embarrassed ... I'm such a newb to all of this, thanks for your help,

Loutsblossomk