Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Single Header image on home page

Old Apr 20, 2009, 04:44 PM
Lok52

1 posts · Apr 2009
I am setting up a site for someone and they like the rotating images in the header. But they would also like one particular image to show on the home page (static page) when someone goes there, with the images rotating on the other pages. They don't want to use that image in the logo area, the double images do not appeal to them.

So is there any way to have the header image static on the home page, and rotating on the rest of the site?