Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Setting a "Minimum Height" for the container

Old Jan 12, 2010, 12:09 PM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
Setting a "Minimum Height" for the container

My apologies if this has already been discussed - I couldn't find it. How can I set a minimum height of the site\container? It's a new site and one of the post pages does not have a sidebar and only one post and it just looks funny how the page is so short - As I dd posts, this will lengthen obviously but is there any way to set a minimum height for the container (if that's the right element - I think it is)

Thanks
Thomas
Old Jan 12, 2010, 06:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
have you tried ATO->Style & edit FOOTER->Sticky footer on short pages?
Old Jan 11, 2011, 07:09 AM
Ilke

126 posts · Aug 2010
I tried ATO - sticky footer, but it won't stay down on short pages. I am using Atahualpa 3.5.1 and to stop the site from jumping, I would like the scrollbar to appear on every page. Any ideas?
Old Jan 11, 2011, 07:19 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the url?
What version
Old Jan 11, 2011, 07:29 AM
Ilke

126 posts · Aug 2010
That was quick! the url is http://www.ilkegenrich.com/blog/
atahualpa version is 3.5.1.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 07:47 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The only way to make a scrollbar show on all pages in all browsers is to make sure you have enough content in the post, pages, or sidebars so that scrolling is necessary. You can force a scrollbar for Firefox by putting the following in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts but this won't work for Chrome, Opera, or Safari in Windows. You may be able to do a search to find code for those other browsers for the necessary code.
HTML Code:
html {
overflow: -moz-scrollbars-vertical;
}