Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] 'Atahualpa Page Options' not appearing in page edit panel settings

Old Feb 23, 2016, 06:37 AM
Mixiplus

2 posts · Nov 2010
Unhappy [SOLVED] 'Atahualpa Page Options' not appearing in page edit panel settings

I apologize in advance if this thread ends up in the wrong forum. Couldn't find where else to put it.

I think the title says it all.
The settings panel under page editing mode offers me to turn on or turn off a number of toggleable panels, such as Yoast SEO, Version, Discussion, Comments, Permalinks etc. Normally I would also find the Atahualpa page options here. But it is alas not.

Where do I find the way to include this checkbox?

Best regards and all that jazz
Old Feb 23, 2016, 06:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Did you look in the theme options?
Old Feb 23, 2016, 05:58 PM
Mixiplus

2 posts · Nov 2010
Embarassing moment. Quite so.
I was quite certain that I did just that, but seemingly the setting was not saved, or for some unlikely reason reversed.
Thank you for reminding me to check it.