Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] "Older Posts" Navigation to Page 2 Not Working

Old Feb 4, 2010, 05:54 AM
clintonfitchdotcom

2 posts · Feb 2010
I apologize in advance for the basic question - I'm new to this theme and to WordPress.

On my site, http://blog.clintonfitch.com, if you scroll down and click the Older Posts link it will say that the page is not found. In looking at the URL, it is going to http://blog.clintonfitch.com/index.p...ex.php/page/2/. If I eliminate the second Index.php then it goes to page 2. Subsequently, pages 3 and 4 work just fine. The URL is http://blog.clintonfitch.com/index.php/page/3/

How do I fix this issue navigating to Page 2?

Many Thanks,

Clinton
Old Feb 4, 2010, 10:14 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
Have you made any changes to the Atahualpa code?
Have you made any changes to you htacess file?
what happens if you change the permalinks back to the default?
Old Feb 4, 2010, 10:24 AM
clintonfitchdotcom

2 posts · Feb 2010
What version of Atahualpa and WP?

I am using Atahualpa 3.4.5.

Have you made any changes to the Atahualpa code?

Other than changes that are made on the various settings pages, no. I have not messed with the code itself.

Have you made any changes to you htacess file?

No, I have not.

what happens if you change the permalinks back to the default?

I've not tried this. Let me try it and see what happens - I'll post back shortly.

UPDATE - Changed the permalinks back to default and that fixed the issue. Navigation is working fine now.

Many thanks for the quick reply and suggestions.

Clinton

Clinton

Last edited by clintonfitchdotcom; Feb 4, 2010 at 10:26 AM.