Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Import Settings and Save Problem

Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:57 AM
Fredie

5 posts · Oct 2012
Import Settings and Save Problem

Hi,

I moved my site to a different webhosting. Before I did that I used the export function to save Montezuma's settings. After the move I used import but it didn't work.

So checked the CSS Files and saw that the import succeeded but it didn't show it on the front page. I changed some settings in my CSS files, saved it and checked if it had any affect, but it didn't.

I checked the folders and files with filezilla and they are wiriteable.

What am I'm missing here?
Old Dec 29, 2012, 10:23 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Montezuma and WP?
What is the URL?
attach a copy of the settings to a reply
Old Dec 30, 2012, 06:09 AM
Fredie

5 posts · Oct 2012
What version of Montezuma and WP?

Montezuma version: Version 1.1.3
WP version: 3.4.2
(haven't updated to 3.5 yet)

What is the URL?

http://www.respublicaleiden.nl/

attach a copy of the settings to a reply

see attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: txt montezuma-respublicaleiden.txt (144.1 KB, 952 views)
Old Dec 30, 2012, 09:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
can you tell me something that isn'e working. Your export imported fine for me - I now have your header image showing.

So what is missing?
Old Dec 30, 2012, 05:32 PM
Fredie

5 posts · Oct 2012
Hi,

I changed several colors on the page, for example the background color. Importing succeeded but it doesn't show on the frontpage.

The problem is that the changes I make don't appear on the frontend.

For example if I change Content.css like this:

body {
background-color:#000000;
}

The background color doesn't change. The change that I make are saved, and the next time I log into the dashboard I can see the change I made, but nothing changes on the frontend.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 08:06 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
For some reason the folder wp-content/uploads/montezuma must not be writable. Because it isn't your site is getting the default values from the theme.

make that folder writable by the UID that runs WordPress (or for a test make it writabe by everybody) and save the theme settings again and see if two files are created there and look at your site.