Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Page specific styling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 26, 2011, 04:05 AM
nickmoreton

14 posts · Apr 2011
[SOLVED] Page specific styling

Hey there

I was wondering if it was possible using CSS inserts to change the styling of the page title specific to a page id? I have done so with the background image, using "body.page-id-47", but when I tried "h1.page-id-47" it didn't work.

I've been doing it trial and error, so I'm probably being dumb, but can't see anything on the forums about it so far.

Ideally, some sort of general rule for styling tags (h1, h2) specific to page ids would be great.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Nick