Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Post missing featured image thumbnail

Old Jun 4, 2014, 01:58 PM
sowelljan

18 posts · Aug 2011
San Diego, California
Post missing featured image thumbnail

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to format a post so that the thumbnail featured image shows.

Excerpts of the posts clearly display the featured image. The featured image is absent when the visitor is viewing the post.

I have searched high and low through your wonderful forum, but have not been able to locate a solutions.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 02:32 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Have looked up what a featured image is for on wordpress.org ?
Have you tried another theme like twenty thirteen to see what it does ?
Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:40 PM
sowelljan

18 posts · Aug 2011
San Diego, California
Yes, I have reviewed what the featured image is, and how to insert it. This only gives me two featured images on the post excerpt display.

Yes, when I go to Twenty Twelve, the featured image appears on the post page.

Is there a way to have the featured image appear on the post page?
Old Jun 5, 2014, 01:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Atahualpa uses the featured image when you are displaying excerpts on a posts page.