Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

Atahualpa 3.4.9 released

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10, 2010, 03:37 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Atahualpa 3.4.9 released

I'm closing this thread because it is getting unwieldily. If you have a problem with 3.4.9 open a new thread (if there isn't one describing your issue) and title it '3.4.9 - xxxxxxxxxxxxx' where xxxxxxxxxxx is a descripition of your issue.
Thanks
juggledad

===================================
Yet another release. This one I tested locally and on a web host, in both cases with and without existing 3.4.6 settings in the database.

http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=90

You may have to delete the option 'bfa_ata4' from the wp_options table in the WP database if you installed 3.4.7 or 3.4.8 before, see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=7026 post #2 or alternatively post #7

If you get a broken layout with only the footer text, or missing header etc., it means the new settings format was not picked up, thus the almost blank page.

In that case please try a browser restart, I had the same issue yesterday night and today morning it was gone. I appears to be a caching issue, I'll need to dig deeper into this, but as mentioned 3.4.9 works for me, locally and hosted, with and without existing Atahualpa settings

• If no previous settings exist, you should get the new "default" style
  • If previous settings exists (you already have an older Atahualpa version running on that WP installation) then you should get an identical looking site as you had before, with your previous style, but with the new settings format and the import/export function

As always, I suggest that you upload this version under a new name, i.e.

/wp-content/themes/atahualpa349/

You should do this with every new version, that way you can always switch back to the previous version at WP Admin -> Themes

Your existing setting in the database are not being overwritten by 3.4.9

Last edited by juggledad; May 12, 2010 at 10:37 AM.