Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

incompatibility easing slider ?

Old Jan 31, 2013, 07:15 AM
flosteo

2 posts · Jan 2013
incompatibility easing slider ?

Hello, I wanted to install(settle) a line of code of plugin called easing slider in the theme Montezuma. the code was not integrated(joined) and it posts(shows) {<} on my homepage ( www.florent-tardieu-osteopathe.fr ). How I have to make to remove these signs I do not manage to find where this code took place... Thank you in advance
Old Jan 31, 2013, 09:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the url for the plugin?
how did you install it?
if you disable the plugin, do the extra characters go away?
Old Feb 5, 2013, 02:51 AM
flosteo

2 posts · Jan 2013
Saddened for the response time! Thank you for your message, but I have of the whole to erase then to reinstall my site to my host because there were problems on databases. As a result, I leave the beginning, thus more concerns
Thank you again