Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How do I make my blog visible to search engines?

Old Mar 1, 2016, 11:47 AM
jvterza@iupui.edu

4 posts · Mar 2016
I have set up a blog using Atahualpa in WordPress. What settings in Atahualpa Theme Options and Dashboard do I have to "set" to ensure that my blog will be visible to web search engines?
Old Mar 2, 2016, 02:10 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you can wait for them to find it or go to the search engins and submit your site. To find out how to submit your site to a search engine, try using google and ask the question.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 09:37 AM
jvterza@iupui.edu

4 posts · Mar 2016
Thanks for the response.

I did that a week or so ago and followed the procedures for submitting my site. I just tried to search using the relevant engines and it is not showing up.

Any other suggestions? Perhaps somehow editing the SEO options in under Atahualpa Theme Options in Dashboard?