Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] How to style Yoast Wordpress SEO Breadcrumbs???

Old Jun 16, 2011, 10:09 AM
lakewooditsupport

48 posts · Jun 2011
England, United Kingdom
I updated my all-in-one SEO to the Yoast Wordpress SEO plugin today, and I have enabled breadcrumbs. I'm very happy with them and hope they can help a little with the SEO. But I want to style them, just make the font a light grey and centre them. I also want to minimise the gap between the page and the breadcrumbs.

I actually put the breadcrumbs php in the configure header area to try and minimise the gap and it helped but its still way to big.

I was wondering if anyone could help with this?

the site is http://lakewooditsupport.co.uk
Old Jun 16, 2011, 11:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Use FireBug in FireFox and you can see what the ID/classes the element uses and then you can construct the CSS you need and add it to 'CSS Inserts'
Old Jun 16, 2011, 04:34 PM
lakewooditsupport

48 posts · Jun 2011
England, United Kingdom
Many thanks jungle dad, I just got in and had a look at it. I put together a CSS insert that looks like this:

#breadcrumbs {float: absolute; font-size: 75%; color: #8e908f; text-align:center}
#breadcrumbs a {display: inline; border: none; padding: 0; text-transform: none;}

it works perfectly thank you very much for the guidance.