Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Center Column on "Page" Pages - multiple columns within/floating images?

Old Jan 27, 2010, 01:28 PM
seb

1 posts · Jan 2010
Galveston
I've been working on my site for a couple of weeks now and have hit a few stumbling blocks that I haven't found answers to in the forum.

I fear I may have approached this incorrectly from the beginning, but the problems I'm running into now include:
1. Pages in IE are cutting off the top portion of the center column text (where I removed the header image, made the space the same bg color as the body and pushed up the text margin to overlap it).

2. I'd like to be able to have multiple columns within the center column on all my "page" pages - like this . I've tried adding a right sidebar widget (samsarin), but that doesn't seem like the right approach (no ability to format text to match center column contents, different content for each page)

3. I would like to be able to "float" images to one side of the text on other pages

4. Any recommendations for a simple, but flexible image gallery plugin would be appreciated as well.
I apologize if these are rookie questions, but I have been combing through the forum and haven't found pertinent answers. Any help / tips would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you,

Seb.