Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Site Title appended after the title generated by &am

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 25, 2011, 12:50 PM
--yeah--wow

Site Title appended after the title generated by &am

I am using the "WordPress SEO by Yoast" plugin on top of Atahualpa. It looks like Atahualpa is appending the Site Title to all the titles generated by the plugin, which is confusing and unwanted.

I have set "Use Bytes For All SEO options?" in Atahualpa to NO as indicated on the screen.

Can I tell Atahualpa not to do this, or is there another solution to this problem?