Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Style Container border with images

Old Nov 3, 2009, 07:24 PM
gcarson

26 posts · Oct 2009
Just wondering. I know you can style the container using CSS, but that doesn't show up in IE. So I was exploring using images to do this. The one time I did this, I added an extra div at the top and bottom to include the background images. Just wondering, without hard coding it in, is there a place I could add this code that I'm just not seeing? Or maybe I'm doing it the wrong way with the extra div's? Sorry if this has been answered I didn't see it anywhere.
Old Dec 30, 2009, 11:36 AM
gcarson

26 posts · Oct 2009
Just wanted to share this great site with everyone that helped me alot

Code:
http://www.roundedcornr.com/
I had no clue how to do rounded corners and probably would have spent hundreds of hours doing them on Photoshop. This site does nice ones for you and gives you the code to copy. I'm not affiliated with them but did want to share for others in case they were interested.