Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page Menu not showing as full width of layout

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 9, 2014, 02:24 PM
Sfare

8 posts · Jun 2014
Page Menu not showing as full width of layout

I have been playing around with my site's styling and recently added a background image on the body outside of the layout. I've managed to get the header image and 1 of the menus to be the full width of the layout using the helpful FAQ, but not the other. Here's the site:
http://www.thedomesticfront.com - you can see that top menu isn't the full width

And here's what's in my HTML and CSS inserts box:
#bfa_page_menu {border: solid 1px #FFFFFF; background-color: #FFFFFF;}
div#menu1 {border: solid 1px #FFFFFF; background-color: #FFFFFF;}
#bfa_page_menu div#menu1 {border: none;}

#bfa_cats_menu {border: solid 3px #FFFFFF; background-color: #FFFFFF;}
div#menu2 {border: solid 3px #FFFFFF; background-color: #FFFFFF;}
#bfa_cats_menu div#menu2 {border: none;}

Any suggestions as to why that one menu (menu 1, pages) is still the wrong width?

Thanks!