Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Hi Everyone, completely new to all this and need a bit of advice.

Old Jul 16, 2009, 08:56 AM
kevandali

26 posts · Jul 2009
First of all, not even sure if I am posting in the right place?
I will have a more detailed look when I have more time.

The main two things I want to do are have the header right at the top of the page and get rid of the search box and blog title (will put the title on the header itself)

The second thing is to have a bar running underneath the main header with links to other pages, such as my photo page.

My blog is here - - - www.chocolatebones.co.uk/kev

As you can see, it hasn't changed much apart from the header pictures.

Forgot to mention, I also need to add some links next to the 'home' link?

My skills are limited to copying and pasting code and using the dashboard.

Any advice at all, much appreciated.

Cheers

Kev

Last edited by kevandali; Jul 16, 2009 at 11:32 AM. Reason: forgot to mention - - - -
Old Jul 16, 2009, 09:09 AM
hejonas

8 posts · Jul 2009
Hi

to remove the search box, go to

Header Area > Style & edit HEADER AREA > Show Search Box: NO

to add a PAGE MENU BAR, go to

Header Area > Style & edit HEADER AREA > Configure Header Area

and follow the instruction. For instance, type

%image %bar1 %page-center

in the config line