Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Page Menu (menu 1) showing on 2 lines in Chrome

Old Oct 23, 2012, 11:45 AM
fcitino

23 posts · Jun 2009
Here is the link to the site. http://sophia.smith.edu/blog/teachingthearchives/

It looks fine in Safari and Firefox. I tried reducing the screen size in Chrome settings, but that did not work. I am working on a iMac without a track pad, so I have not increased the size that way. I do have some css in the Add HTML/CSS Inserts tab and that is for the border as follows.

div#menu1 {
border: solid 1px #602c26;
}

Any info would be great.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 01:49 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Looks fine to me in Chrome on PC.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 05:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
also looks fine to me on a mac running Chrome - are you sure you haven't zoomed the window?
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:15 PM
fcitino

23 posts · Jun 2009
I guess that it is just my machine. Not sure about the zoom even though Chrome settings are at 100%. I will have to get a apple track pad to double check.

Thanks for the quick responses!

Frank