Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Can't access ATO on the dashboard! Please help!!

Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:30 PM
nasu

34 posts · May 2009
While I was at general settings trying to direct the header image to the home page (instead of a blog home page), I did something wrong. I have no idea what I did wrong. (actually I think now I tried to direct to the page I haven't created it.) I now can't access Atahualpa Theme Options (nor any themes whatsoever). In fact, clicking anything on dashboard brings "page not found" error message. Please help!! Do I have to reinstall Word Press itself?! The site is bestfriends-animalclinic.com. Thank you.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 03:45 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Sounds like you changed the html address of the blog, can you get to any of the wordpage settings from teh dashboard?

if you can access the dashboard, wordpress is working. Check the 'Settings' option and make sure it matches your installation
Old Jun 30, 2009, 05:11 PM
nasu

34 posts · May 2009
No I could not access the dahsboard. So I re-installed WordPress and re-installed Atahualupa.

Somehow, this time, Atahualupa installation was not complete. Appearance dashboard says "Broken theme. Template is missing." Where do I find Template file in the Atahualupa folder and what is it called? I compared the files on the server and the files on my desktop one by one, but I don't know what file name I'm looking for. (Welcome back!)