Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Adding Custom Menu to 3.4.9

Old Jun 15, 2011, 01:54 AM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
[SOLVED] Adding Custom Menu to 3.4.9

WP Version 3.0.5 ATA 3.4.9

ATO/Appearance/Menus and I get
"The current theme does not natively support menus, but you can use the “Custom Menu” widget to add any menus you create here to the theme’s sidebar."

Is that because of the ATA version or the WP version? I would HATE to upgrade either for fear of breaking the website (now with a shop just working fine). Is there any other way of activating a Custom Menu in the Navigation, not via a Widget?

All I want to do is add Shop Categories to drop down from main navigation. ?? Can I do that... any way without upgrading WP or ATA

Cross one bridge only to be faced with a brick wall *sigh.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 02:32 AM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
My problem solved, WP-eCommerce provides shortcodes for inserting category list into a page ie

[wpsc_products category_url_name='earrings']

works a treat

No help required now, thankyou