Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Help - tags on edit Posts

Old Nov 17, 2011, 03:08 AM
leonn

7 posts · Nov 2011
[SOLVED] Help - tags on edit Posts

Hello

I need to disable for everyone the panel of tags when they are on edit post page.

the tags panel not show up when in the screen option isn't selected the tags checklist, but that only works for the current user.

can you help me with that?
Old Nov 17, 2011, 03:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The post editor is a WordPress feature and has nothing to do with the theme. You can shut the tag option off using the screen option, but i think that is a per user option. You might want to look for a plugin or ask this at wordpress.org