Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Where are the Pages I create in Atahualpa, stored on the file index configur

Old Jun 9, 2009, 11:27 PM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
1) I have configured Dreamweaver to create PHP pages, and would like to completely create page content in DW, then upload the entire page to WP-Atahualpa. Can this be done? (I can copy and paste from DW to Ata, but lose colour and paragraph editting.)
2. Where are the pages stored? I cannot find them. If I can upload from DW, I need to know where to put the file. For example, I have a page http://www.brisbanegoodwill.com/?page_id=1226 on my site. But cannot find it on the file tree. Any help would be appreciated.
3) Is there any way to change the font size in the existing text editor, instead of using the paragraph and heading options? Leoni

Last edited by Leoni; Jun 9, 2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 04:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
'Pages' in wordpress are dynamic not static, i.e. they are built when someone goes and visits the site. This is the great strength of WordPress, you can add a post and the next time someone views the site, it has changed withoug you having to do anything else.

Pages in WordPress are special types of posts and all the information needed to generate the webpage to be viewed, is stored in the wordpress database.

Fonts can be changed in the theme see the section ATO->Page/Post Styling
Old Jun 11, 2009, 08:08 PM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
Thank you for the information.