Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Lightbox/Featured Content Plug-Ins for Atahualpa

Old Mar 31, 2010, 02:49 PM
writeleft

41 posts · Oct 2009
U.S.
Hello all:

I'm designing a mostly open source WordPress site for a non-profit I work for.

I'm trying to find some decent lightbox and featured content plug-ins that are open source, or at least available for free commercial usage to a non-profit to implement with Atahualpa. Any suggestions?

It would be helpful if the lightbox plug-in could also handle youtube videos as well.

Thank you for your help!
Old Apr 2, 2010, 08:49 AM
aQuickStudy

43 posts · Mar 2010
I don't know about videos but I've used Lightbox 2 and vSlider with success on various sites.