Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to display inline my sub menu

Old Dec 8, 2011, 12:45 PM
guaccio2209

9 posts · Oct 2011
Hi everybody...i have an issue.
Here into my blog i've inserted a sub-menu (categories).
i wanna that the sub-menu categories display inline...
this is my css:
div#menu1 ul.sub-menu, div#menu1 ul.rMenu-ver {
border: dotted #000000;
background:url("http://designblog22.altervista.org/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/opacity.png") no-repeat scroll left!important;
float: left;
list-style: none;
display:inline;
}

Obiviously it doesn't work.
Can someone please help me?

I'm using the latest version of wp and atahualpa 3.7.1

link to the blog: http://www.tuttologist.com/