Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Fill background of custom menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 11, 2011, 03:17 PM
brokencosmos

12 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] Fill background of custom menu

Greetings,

I'm building a new version of my website over at robotsandoctopuses.com, and I'm playing around with centering the menus.

I have the following CSS insert:
div#menu1 {
background: #CDC9C9;
border: solid #CDC9C9;
}
This used to fill out the menu completely when I was just using the basic Page / Category menus.

When I switched to using a custom menu, it seems like the CSS insert doesn't fill out the background.

Anyone know what I should change the insert to, to fix this?