Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Site down: front end not loading after WP update; simple fix?

Old Jan 23, 2011, 07:20 PM
jaytoups

3 posts · Oct 2010
Montana
Hi,

http://www.standardalcohol.com

In updating WP to 3.0.4, our 3.4.4 Atahualpa front end broke and now only renders the background image. Admin Dashboard works fine. Switching to other themes works as well.

The page source ends with:

<!-- Header -->
<td id="header" colspan="2">

I will be moving to 3.6.1 (which fixes the problem) but it will take some work to make it look just like the current site...more time than we have now with the site down.

Thanks, you guys rock.
Old Jan 23, 2011, 08:47 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You should be able to do the manual upgrade and not lose settings. You just have to copy image files to the new theme and maybe make a couple path changes. See the New Versions and Updating thread and don't forget to backup before you update.