Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] tabcontent.js not being called

Old Dec 28, 2011, 08:41 AM
fwunder

3 posts · Dec 2011
[SOLVED] tabcontent.js not being called

Hello. I'm new to Atahualpa (still having problems pronouncing it )

While exploring "Add New WIDGET AREAS" I noticed that the admin page was throwing off an error:

"myflowers is not defined"

options:tabcontent:tabcontent.js is available but not being called. Is there somewhere I need to turn it on that I don't see?

Also, while developing my Admin Toolbar is not displaying while logged in. "Show Toolbar when viewing site" is checked in Admin profile.

Wordpress 3.3
Atahualpa 3.7.3

Thank You!!
Old Dec 28, 2011, 08:56 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I believe Atahualpa is pronounced a ta wal pa with the accent on the wal.

As to your issue... Have you tried deactivating all your plugins to see if one of them is the problem?
Old Dec 28, 2011, 09:17 AM
fwunder

3 posts · Dec 2011
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll work on the pronunciation...

At the moment I have no active plugins and just the two default themes (Twenty Ten and Twenty Eleven). My development environment is Mamp Pro on local workstation. This was a fresh install of Wordpress 3.3 and Atahualpa 3.7.3. Other development sites do not have the (Admin Toolbar) problem.

Perhaps I should try another install if you have not seen this issue before?

Thanks.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 10:19 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I have not seen that issue but I also never work on a local dev environment. I have no idea where the myflowers error is coming from.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 12:16 PM
fwunder

3 posts · Dec 2011
Just to followup...

The missing Admin Toolbar issue was resolved. In order to remove (hide) the footer, I had placed:

HTML Code:
display: none;
in the "Footer Style" section. Since wp_footer() is enclosed by that div, the admin bar was hidden.

The proper "Atahualpa" method was to use:

HTML Code:
#footer p {
    display: none;
}
as a css insert. Thanks to lmilesw for the tip.

The issue regarding tabcontent.js not loading appears to be a bug in the theme.

Thanks!