Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Disabling the gallery auto-slideshow on Mobile

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 16, 2012, 05:41 PM
bangert

6 posts · Oct 2012
[SOLVED] Disabling the gallery auto-slideshow on Mobile

Hi

I've managed to disable the gallery auto-slideshow on the theme, at least when your browsing from a laptop/pc. When browsing using a mobile, the auto-slideshow is on.

I disabled by commenting out this in get_javascript.php:

Code:
/*
if( jQuery().colorbox ) {
	$('.gallery figure a span').colorbox({rel: 'gal', slideshow: false, slideshowSpeed: 3500, opacity: 0.7, href: function(){
		 var src = $(this).prev('img').attr('src').replace( /-\d+x\d+./, '.' ); // full src = remove '-150x150' from thumb src
		 return src;
	}});
}
*/
How do I do the same for the mobile version of the theme?

Thanks.