Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Diiferent font size in header

Old Nov 18, 2009, 09:57 AM
redtroll

1 posts · Nov 2009
How do I do to have different font size of the blog title?
I need to have the name in uppercase, but with the first letter of each word a bit bigger
Eg. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE
Old Nov 18, 2009, 12:27 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'd suggest creating an image of the Blog title and use it.

For my wife's blog (http:callofthemuse.com) I built it on a Mac in Safari and used Zapfino for the font and had a nice drop shadow and it looked great. Then I went and looked in IE (bah!). Turns out, IE doesn't support Zapfino, so it defaulted the the second font I had listed and it looked so bad.

I finally settled on using an image of the way it looked in Safari. I displayed it wide, took a screen capture, cropped the image and now use it so it looks the same in all browsers.
Old Nov 18, 2009, 01:46 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I have used the Dynamic Font Replacement plugin with success. Of course that will only help you with the font style not the size of the first letter.