Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

WPSS Simpley Survey plug-in problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 28, 2011, 07:32 AM
MarkSK

8 posts · Aug 2010
WPSS Simpley Survey plug-in problem

I'm using:
Wordpress v. 3.2.1
Atahualpa v. 3.6.7
WPSS Simple Survey Extended plugin.

Access to my 'survey' is restricted by a password: http://www.bespoke-group.co.uk/wordp...estionnaire-2/

Whilst on my PC I am able to complete the survey as intended, on other computers on answering the first question wordpress/the plugin skips to the end, missing 36 (of 37) questions.

Is this a problem with wordpress or the WPSS Simple Survey Extended plugin? Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks in anticipation.