Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Articel title says Auto Draft?

Old Jul 7, 2010, 07:36 AM
KRiedl

1 posts · Jul 2010
http://www.parkcountycohiking.net

I have the latest version and cannot seem to remove the word Auto Draft from the title of the first post. The post of course has a title in the posts page where I put it... but try as I might I cannot remove the word Auto Draft? Help??
Old Jul 7, 2010, 09:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Do a forum search
Old Jul 11, 2010, 04:41 AM
pking123

11 posts · Jul 2010
Toronto
I have had the same problem. I enter the proper title where the title should go in the editor, and if I click to "view post", I see "Auto Draft" as the displayed title of the post. This has only happened since the upgrade from WP 2.9 to WP3. Before we blame WP, I had also attempted to upgrade atahualpa to the latest version, and the transition was a disaster. Fonts were bad, colors were gone... just a mess. I had to revert back to the previous version of atahualpa.

But now I get this "Auto Draft" problem. A temporary fix to get the titles back was to go down to "Atahualpa Post Options" every time I did a new post, and delete the phrase "Auto Draft", making the field blank. After I wrote my post, I would save it, and I get proper titles. But keep in mind, I have to do this now for EVERY post. This is a real nuisance.

If there is a fix for this, I am willing to edit any necessary PHP code to get this to stop. My blog is at http://sj.foodsci.info
Old Jul 11, 2010, 05:10 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
pking123 - did you do a forum search?
Old Jul 11, 2010, 06:49 AM
pking123

11 posts · Jul 2010
Toronto
I did do a forum search, actually, and this topic was at the top of the list.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 07:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
And did you look at any of the other ones to see if they contained a solution?
Old Jul 11, 2010, 06:27 PM
edbriggs

1 posts · Feb 2010
I have the same problem with the "Auto Draft" post titles. I have tried everything I can think of and cannot find any way to post a new article with its proper title. The title shows up everwhere else, even in email notifications. I have tried deleting and re-creating, renaming, etc.

I hope this can be fixed soon and I can post to my Atahualpa WP blog again.