Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Confused by comment colours - where do I change them, forms or comments?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 21, 2013, 10:15 AM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Confused by comment colours - where do I change them, forms or comments?

Hiya, I'm working on this
http://www.ragbaby.co.uk/silent-sunday-21st-april-2013/
and I can't get the comments to show up with a dark background.
I've changed the colours in the comment section and played around with the form section in case but I'm missing something.
I just want them to have a dark background with pale text, the same for the bit that says '1 comment'
any clues appreciated.