Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Logo/Header images just wont appear

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 19, 2013, 11:59 PM
jedsdesk

4 posts · Aug 2013
Detachment 7
Red face Logo/Header images just wont appear

Hello everyone, and thanks in advance for any help or insights you have to offer! I'm new to Atahualpa and so far really love the looks of it.

I have placed my images in the default locations and tried to get them to appear there, as well as creating an "ata-images" directory under the wp-content directory and changing the default settings from Atahualpa to wp-content and the default under that to ata-images.

Neither place ever shows any header or logo images so I'm stumped at this point. Unfortunately for me I've never worked intimately with css or I'd try to hard-code them right into the site css files. I've used WP for years, and would love to be able to solve this. The ability to display images on your site attracts much more attention IMO. I have yet to be able to get one image to display! I'm not giving up though. I've worked at it around a week or so, and am finally breaking down and asking for help! I'd really like to be able to display pics, logo's, and headers on posts. If I can't figure it out, I'll be forced to try another theme, and I really like Atahualpa and don't want to lose this opportunity to use it. I've seen some outstanding sites using it and they look so awesome!!!

Again, thanks in advance for and insights, advice, or outright solutions!!! You can see the site at http://www.jedsdesk.com

Thanks,
Jed

PS, I've set the permissions correctly, and have pretty much total control of the site to do what I like with it. The images are .png, but could easily be manipulated to .gif or .jpg if I had to!